Granite 4 Less creates anything from durable countertops to a unique sink to elegant staircases. Our expert craftspeople take pride in their work. With special attention to detail, we take pride in our work. If you’re looking for some high-quality granite work done in the Salt Lake City area, contact us at Granite 4 Less.
Reasons To Consider Granite Countertops
Granite has a rich beauty that few other countertop materials can match. It is a natural product with a timeless aura and appeal. Granite countertops take a high-quality kitchen to the next level visually and often become the centerpiece of the room. With more than 20 shades of granite to work with, you’ll find one that blends perfectly with your kitchen cabinets, flooring and walls.
Granite is a very hard substance and is not susceptible to scratches. While not ideal to work on because it will dull knife blades, it will take normal wear and tear very well. Granite resists heat too, so its use near a range or cooktop is ideal. When you have to set down a hot pan fast, granite can take the heat without being damaged or weakened. In the bathroom, placing a hair tool on it that is still warm won’t be a problem.
Granite can be very resistant to stains and won’t absorb liquids when it is properly sealed. A good professional installer will be able to seal it correctly so that it maintains its attractive good looks indefinitely, or you can do it yourself.
Advantages To Owning Granite:
- Granite adds value to your home
- Granite countertops don’t depreciate in value.
- The colour of your granite countertop will never fade
- Placing hot items or cutting on granite will never damage the surface.
- Sanitary (Non-Porous) — bacterial contamination is not a problem with granite.
- The various minerals within granite add depth and character making every granite top different
- It’s a one-of-a-kind, natural surface that has an almost luminous look
- Formed by heat and pressure, it can take the heat of a pan.
- It’s easy to clean with warm water and a mild detergent.
One of the most active areas in a kitchen is the counter top. This is why it is important to choose the right materials that can hold up to whatever the kitchen can throw at it. Currently, manufacturers develop counters of both natural and synthetic materials that perfectly meet all requirements and also offer a variety of finishes and colors.